Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Bachelorette, Men Tell All

What better way to start off your week than to watch what happened behind the scenes with everyone's favorite train wreck?  I'm guessing there are going to be upset guys, there will be Bentley, and there will be Mr. Sunshine.  If he's the next Bachelor....gag.  Don't sign me up for that show.

It looks like Chris Harrison has started using more hair gel.  He, too, digs 90s boy band hair.  Chris mentions that William and Ashley's date was one of the most romantic dates ever.  Ummm pretending to get married on a first day?  That's not romantic...that's just crazy.

We find out Ashley and JP's first one on one date ended up with her falling asleep and him not being able to work on DVD players.  I'm sorry but I need a guy that can fix those kinds of things.

They give us a sneak peak of The Bachelor Pad.  Everyone looks like they just cry.  I can say that's not a train wreck I'll be watching.  Though it does feature Crazy Michelle from the last Bachelor and we find out that Blake is a player.  What fun!

Bentley doesn't show.  The men agree he was crap.  Ames realizes the word unique is not a word to describe a boyfriend.

Overall I was bored.  I spent a lot of time texting with a friend instead.  After my current weekend, I wasn't really in the mood to watch this train wreck.  Yes, I'm having a big pity party for myself.  It happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment