Thursday, August 4, 2011

In the meantime....

Last weekend wasn't pretty.  I threw myself a big ol' pity party.  That's how I roll, but like Annie says, "The sun will come out tomorrow".  And you know what?  It did.

Work has gotten busy, my running has improved, and life isn't so bad.  No funny stories, but that's ok.  The Bachelorette ended this week.  Bachelor Pad may be my solution to new trash TV on Mondays, and I found out that my brother and I both want to appear on The Bachelor.  (Mind you not on the same season).  Football starts in less than a month, and all next month I won't have a full week in the office.

Don't worry; I'm sure I'll make something seem more dramatic than it really is and have stories to share soon.  Until then, enjoy your day.  That is if you can in this heat.  Today it was 90 degrees when I went to lunch, and it actually felt nice compared to the 110 degree weather the day before.  Hello summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment