Sunday, November 27, 2011

I am a bad blogger

Life happens.  A lot of things have happened, but I never could come up with anything to blog about.  Go figure.  Here I go again trying this out.  So tonight, there's a list of what's been going on.  It's all probably random and out of order.

1.  Razorback football season was fun this year.  10-2.  Great season.  Two terrible losses.  A bowl game left to go.  This must mean it's practically Christmas.  Time Flies.

2.  Date #3.  I reached my goal.  I went on date number three who just so happens to be my boyfriend.  He lives in Virginia.  Sometimes life will surprise you.  I'm happy, and I don't think dating is so scary.

3.  I've never been so stressed out about work, but slowly I'm learning that's just part of growing up.

4.  Running.  Yeah....um I've hit a wall.  2 miles is a good day.  Getting to the gym is a good day in general.

5.  I ate half a pie at Thanksgiving.  We're not talking a small pie.  We're talking a big chocolate peanut butter pie that i like to call heaven.  Worth every pound it put on me.

6.  It's almost Christmas.  Which means it's Almost 2012.  So weird,  2011 is going by alarmingly fast.

Hopefully I'll return to blogging again.  I am among the living.  Hopefully I'll be back to entertaining my one reader again.


No comments:

Post a Comment