Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Frustrations

1.  I suck at running outside.  The weather is amazing right now, so I'm attempting to run outside instead of a treadmill.  Except for 2 other times, this is the first time I've really ever run outside.  They say it gets easier.  I'm not sure....Can't I run races on a treadmill?

2.  I'm in the mood the bake.  I'm also in the mood to eat the entire pan of cookies, pumpkin bread, or cake, thus I'm not allowing myself to bake.  I'm also attempting to watch what I eat, so maybe that's why I want dessert.

3.  I want a cat.  I've been informed by several guys that if I get a cat then I can kiss ever having sex goodbye.  Seriously, it's just a cat.  

4.  I'm obsessed with a purple skirt from J.Crew.  They are sold out online.  Arkansas has no J.Crew.  Get with the program Arkansas!

5.  Victoria's Secret's bras are the most ridiculous things ever.  I love that store, but ever since I got the new boobs I'm pretty sure I've attempted to buy bras in like 5 different sizes.  I have no clue what I'm doing.

6.  I'm really bad at saying no.  I may not want to date you, but I probably want to be friends with you.  You keep asking me out, and I don't necessarily say yes, but I've yet to tell you no because I feel bad.

7.  I hate packing, and I'm traveling a lot.  Maybe I'll get over procrastinating and actually get good at it.



Good Things:

1.  Fall weather is here.  It's amazing.  It may not be here to stay, but I'm loving it.
2.  Football is back, and nothing makes me happier than watching football on a Saturday.
3.  I'm getting to travel and see a lot of cool things.  (I'll try not to think about the fact I gain 5 pounds every time I travel)
4.  It's time to have a little fun in life, and I can't wait.

And here's a fun tidbit to leave you with.  It comes from a little gem of a show called Bachelor Pad.  This week, the contestants play the Nearlywed Game and have to answer questions about their partners.  Asking one guy (who sounds like Kermit the Frog) what do exes miss most about your partner.  He answered:  "Her Teeth"  His partner and girlfriend of 6 months answered: "Her Boobs"

How does one miss someone's teeth?!  If you aren't watching the train wreck, start.  You'll laugh a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment